- The state-of-the-art LED technology used by WAS in all lighting is long-life, energy-saving, brighter, lighter, customisable in its colour and dimmable. LEDS consume 40% less energy than conventional lighting. LEDs also have the safety advantage that they reach full brightness more quickly than neon lamps.
- The designer warning system is made of particularly impact-resistant material.
- The WAS interior lighting concept is based on a modular design: individual modules are more reliable and can be replaced quickly without posing a risk to the overall system.
- The interior is equipped with a trauma light, medical spotlight, entry lighting, storage compartment and hatch lighting, built-in spotlights for cupboards, switch illumination and a spotlight both at the front and the rear of the work station. The selection and arrangement of the lamps can be freely chosen and is individually adapted to suit customer requirements.
Box body design warning system
- The designer warning system is aerodynamically designed and is integrated in the air scoop. This minimises wind resistance and thus improves fuel consumption.
- The large surface area of the warning system makes it clearly visible and at the same time provides the striking WAS design. The lights, which extend down at the sides, increase visibility in the rear-view mirror and boost visibility for smaller road users.
- The designer warning system is mounted such that it does not exceed the total height of the box body at the front. Low clearance heights are therefore not a problem.
- The designer warning system consists of individual modules. If one module/one LED fails, the warning system continues to function unaffected and the ambulance is therefore operational. The modular structure also enables the faulty light elements to be replaced quickly.
- The entire system is a fully-integrated solution developed in-house, which is available in various colours and can be equipped with a central power flasher.
- The designer warning system forms a harmonious rear end section with the integration of all lighting elements and the camera technology.
Panel van design warning system
- The organic shape of the warning system is adapted to the contours of the vehicle. This minimises wind resistance and thus reduces noise and fuel consumption.
- Continuous blue light panels on the front and rear across the entire vehicle width and the integrated floodlights on the front (panel van version only) and rear provide additional security.